Scholarship Geography 2019
This resource will support you to teach Scholarship Geography on the 2019 topic 'the significance of geographic location in a global context'.
In this resource you will find a PowerPoint presentation which is a step by step guide to Scholarship Geography, suggested activities and a comprehensive teaching and learning guide to be used in conjunction with the PowerPoint and your students. This resource:
• Outlines the makeup of Geography Scholarship
• Offers a variety of interactive tasks to develop student understanding and critical thinking
• Develops further understanding of perspectives and geographic concepts
• Provides practice questions so that students feel more at ease going into the examination
• Explores ideas and themes in relation to the significance of geographic location in a global context.
• Suggests key links to support the teaching and learning of the significance of geographic location in a global context.