Scholarship Geography 2021
A resource that will support you to teach Scholarship Geography on the 2021 topic which focuses on Inequalities In Development Both Within and Between Countries.
In this resource, you will find a PowerPoint presentation which is a step-by-step guide to Scholarship Geography that is specific to this year’s topic, suggested activities and a comprehensive teaching and learning guide to be used in conjunction with the PowerPoint and your students.
- Outlines the makeup of Geography Scholarship
- Offers a variety of interactive tasks to develop student understanding and critical thinking
- Develops further understanding of perspectives and geographic concepts
- Provides practice questions in line with the topic Inequalities in Development Both Within and Between Countries so that students feel more at ease going into the examination
- Explores ideas and themes in relation to Inequalities in Development Both Within and Between Countries
- Suggests key links to support the teaching and learning of Inequalities in Development Both Within and Between Countries
- Develops critical thinking and processing skills which are vital for 3.4 Skills external