Scholarship Geography 2022
A resource that will support you to teach Scholarship Geography on the 2022 topic which focuses on Urban Growth in a Global Context.
In this resource, you will find a PowerPoint presentation which is a step-by-step guide to Scholarship Geography that is specific to this year’s topic, suggested activities and a comprehensive teaching and learning guide to be used in conjunction with the PowerPoint and your students.
- Outlines the makeup of Geography Scholarship
- Offers a variety of interactive tasks to develop student understanding and critical thinking
- Develops further understanding of perspectives and geographic concepts
- Provides practice questions in line with the topic Urban Growth in a Global Context so that students feel more at ease going into the examination
- Explores ideas and themes in relation to Urban Growth in a Global Context
- Suggests key links to support the teaching and learning of Urban Growth in a Global Context
- Develops critical thinking and processing skills which are vital for 3.4 Skills external